Status of the other Samba lists

Ron Alexander rcalex at home.com
Tue Aug 15 11:54:10 GMT 2000

First let me apologize for wasting anyone's valuable time.

It seems I do not have a sufficient understanding of how the Samba project
works. If there is something I could read to get myself up to speed I would
appreciate the pointer. Other than that, I will spend more time 'listening'
in order to attempt to learn the 'culture'.

I do hope that everyone involved will accept my apology as I do look forward
to participating in the ongoing development of Samba.

Let me also take this opportunity to thank the many people who have assisted
me in the successful port of Samba 2.0.7 to Stratus VOS.

Regards,
Ron