spoolss_notify_cjobs()

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Tue Aug 15 03:39:55 GMT 2000

Heads up....

I found a bug in the HEAD branch printing code.  When
a remote printer in /etc/printcap is unavailable, trying
to browse the Printers folder on the Samba server.

The spoolss_notify_cjobs() (called as a result of
api_spoolss_rfnpcnex()) forks and waits for the child
to exit.  However, when the printer is unable (remote one
of course) the child hangs until it times out.

I'm working on the code, but if someone has a
quick fix....let me know.

Cheers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry at samba.org