Status of the other Samba lists

Ron Alexander rcalex at home.com
Mon Aug 14 21:03:31 GMT 2000

As a Samba Developer, I depend on and make use of this and other lists for
support and to give support.

As all of you know, some or more likely all of the other lists are broken
and they end up coming here. My questions and observations are:

1. When will this be fixed?
2. In the non Open Source world, this would have been fixed quickly.
3. It gives the opponents of Open Source excellent ammunition to use with
Corporate America.
4. Does anyone on this list have what it takes to give me and other
concerned members of this list answers to the issues raised here?

Please do not shoot the messenger. Besides, this one can and will shoot back
(<:

Regards,
Ron Alexander