funky LsaQueryInfo change

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Mon Aug 14 19:44:16 GMT 2000

	Hrm, okay.  At least I have a clear idea of what the mapping between
various configuration options and roles are now (nothing is less ambiguous
than source code).

	...so, for LsaQueryInfo, level 0x03, the correct responses are:

	 * ROLE_STANDALONE
	   - SID: null
	   - WORKGROUP: specified

	 * ROLE_DOMAIN_MEMBER
	 * ROLE_DOMAIN_BDC
	 * ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC
	   - SID: specified
	   - WORKGROUP: specified

	Is this correct?

	---

	[ by contrast, 2.0.7's behavior maps to something like the
following:

	 * ROLE_STANDALONE
	 * ROLE_DOMAIN_MEMBER
	   - SID: null