Developers only!

David A. De Graaf degraaf at rhsnet.com
Sat Aug 12 17:11:27 GMT 2000

"Christopher R. Hertel" <crh at nts.umn.edu> wrote this:

> The mailing list situation is being worked on with the goal of fixing
> the archives and making them easier to access.  In the mean time, people
> have been jumping to the samba-tech list for, it appears, two reasons.
>
> 1) Problems with the archives have prevented people from finding the
>    answers they're looking to find.
>
> 2) The knowledgeable folk have migrated here.

There's another reason, I think.

In my case, I have become disconnected from samba at samba.org since
SAMBA digest 2528 on May 19.  I really need to be reconnected, but
nothing I've done has worked.  I was able to subscribe to _this_ list
without difficulty, but many attempts to resubscribe to
samba at samba.org have fallen into a black hole.  I don't know why.
I have received no acceptance, no rejection - just nothing.