UNISTRs again

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Fri Aug 11 05:49:40 GMT 2000

...this time in a buffer in the various SPOOLSS enum calls.
I understand the concept of sending an list of UNISTR (each
one null terminated) with double NULL terminated end.  This
makes sense.

Can anyone explain wht then in a PRINTER_INFO_1 struct sent
name, and comment are separated by ','s?  This makes no sense
to me.  This response is coming from an NT 4 SP 4 host.

Confused....
jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry at samba.org