Samba & Clustered NT machines.

bina keshava bina at bosky.red.iplanet.com
Thu Aug 10 16:22:30 GMT 2000

Is it possible to connect to a Clustered NT machine from a Unix Box using
the smbclient command.

I am having a problem doing this . I am getting a "Session request failed"
message. I am also attaching the output of smbclient with the debug set
to the highest level.

Any help on this will be appreciated. What kind of network setting
I need on the NT box, or any other setting I need to look for.

Please respond to me directly since I am not on this alias.

Thanks
Bina