Samba and IIS question

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Wed Aug 9 11:47:59 GMT 2000

Not sure if this belongs on this list but... I think that IIS uses an
internal NT account to access the pages on the NT server. That account
probably needs to be duplicated or mapped into another account on the
Samba server so that the internal NT account has permissions to the
Linux filesystem. One of those rare cases where the error message is
actually the problem. ;)

--
Steve Sandau
IS Technician, TMA, Bath, Maine