audit VFS example

Brad Sahr bsahr at macromedia.com
Fri Aug 4 22:28:00 GMT 2000

Should I be adding the -rdynamic flag to the Makefile in the
samba/samples/VFS directory? When I do this, it yields a shared object that
is identical to the original, resulting in the same "undefined symbol..."
error.

Also, if I modify the configure.in file (would this be the LDSHFLAGS
variable?) in the samba/source directory, the output of it doesn't appear to
affect the Makefile over in the samba/samples/VFS directory.

Is is possible that the error has to do with some type of version
incompatibility? I'm compiling the latest Samba source on a red hat linux
6.2 install.

Brad