SMB on VxWorks.: Urgent

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Thu Aug 3 15:58:01 GMT 2000

Your question regarding Samba on VxWorks really belongs on the
Samba at Samba.org mailing list.  The Samba Technical mailing list is
supposed to be used for SMB/CIFS developer discussions.

That said...

NetBIOS runs over IP using an emulated LAN protocol known as NBT.  Samba
implements this so, if you find Samba for VxWorks you will have NetBIOS
over TCP/IP.

Chris -)-----