BUG: Wide Links - does not work as documented

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Tue Apr 18 15:36:13 GMT 2000

	Actually /etc/password, was a bad example.  Let's just say some file
outside the exported tree that the [remote] user shouldn't have write access
to but does... which contains some sort of valuable data.

	[ of course, this raises the question as to why permissions weren't
set right in the first place ]