[ADVANCE NOTICE] usernames limited to 8 chars gonna be nasty..

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 10 19:46:23 GMT 2000

On 2000.04.10, in <38F23BA1.4E556072 at valinux.com>,
	"Jeremy Allison" <jeremy at valinux.com> wrote:

> That's the idea behind winbindd, coming in Samba 3.0 for
> UNIXes that have an nsswitch module.

Is there some place I can read about this?  I assume that by "nsswitch
module" you mean a modular nameservice switch.  I don't think I have
any modules which implement the switch.  If that's not correct, I'd
like to know.

--
-D. dgc at uchicago.edu    "The beaver's powerful jaws are capable of felling
    ENSA FORCE/		 blue spruce in less than ten minutes and proved,