BUG: Wide Links - does not work as documented

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon Apr 10 12:49:13 GMT 2000

Jani Jaakkola wrote:

> IMHO, This is the kind of thing which should be reported
> in bugtraq and would require a "security fix" notice in
> the release notes.

Jani,

The only other possibility would be to set "symlinks = no".

[aside: Jeremy, I'm inclined to agree with Jani on the importance
of this.  I know you busy.  Don't know, but maybe I can get a
chance to look at this later this week.]

Cheers,
jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )