your mail

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Mon Sep 27 16:22:46 GMT 1999

Very few people know much about replication in WINS.  There is little (or
no) documentation.  A while back I posted the rumor that port 42 was being
used.  That was later verified by Jean Francois.  He's done some more
research, but I don't know how far he's gotten.

Chris -)-----

--
             -- I have a shoehorn, the kind with teeth. --
                                  ---