Samba name mangling

Andy Bakun abakun at reac.com
Fri Sep 3 14:34:08 GMT 1999

This has been brought up a number of times before, but as far as I know, has
not been resolved.  Here are previous messages on the topic, at least the ones

I know about:

http://us1.samba.org/listproc/samba-technical/3287.html
  (I don't know if the provided patch works, follow that thread)
http://us1.samba.org/listproc/samba/January1998/0319.html
http://us1.samba.org/listproc/samba-technical/3696.html

Did Francois Gouget's patch work?