[latest cvs] rpcclient "sam*" commands have GNU readline completion

Tim Potter Tim.Potter at anu.edu.au
Sat Oct 30 23:47:10 GMT 1999

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton writes:

> what else can i add.... hmm... weeeellll... if i added a command to
> terminate file connections / sessions....  if i added a command to delete
> shares.... how about a shareinfo command...

How about starting/stopping services?  I've been looking at this for a
couple of months but every time I get a bit of spare time, it takes me
exactly that amount of time to work out where I got to previously.
)-:

I've basically tried to implement the ControlService WIN32 function
but there seems to be some problem with my implementation.  I think
I'm getting my service handles and policy handles mixed up.

Tim.

--
Tim Potter, System Admin/Programmer              "Disco Stu doesn't advertise"
Advanced Computational Systems CRC, RSISE Bldg Australian National University,