samba shared client lib needs LGPL

William Stuart william at hae.com
Tue Oct 19 22:45:46 GMT 1999

I don't understand...

I know SAMBA or any derived work can not be released under LGPL.  I seem
to recall a thread a few months ago where this was discussed and none of
the library routines would be released under LGPL.

And I downloaded your package and read the COPYING and that is the GPL.

So what is this all about?

William

--
William Stuart (william at hae.com)
"Don't rush me sonny, you rush a Miracle Man you get rotten miracles"