2.0.6pre-1

Michael E Osborne mosborne at jacads.com
Thu Oct 14 05:10:44 GMT 1999

Have been running 2.0.6pre-1 for several hours under AIX 4.3.2 and so far
so good.
All compile options at default except location of files. Built with GCC
2.95.

Still getting some

read_socket_data: recv failure for 4. Error = Connection reset by peer

errors. Got some from WFW 3.11 and some from NTW.

I've enabled Level II locks and I've noticed that sometimes a file will
show
up under smbstatus with TWO level_II locks with timestamps about 10
seconds apart. These locks are held by the same smbd process. I also
saw this behavior under 2.0.5a.