Auto finding PDC's

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Wed Oct 6 02:16:14 GMT 1999

Matt Chapman wrote:

> Who's Damn and why can't he find his PDC's...?  :-)

It's *WORSE* than that ! I'm really pissed at NT right
now...

I just coded up the required GetDC mailslot code, checked
it out, it sends a request - elicits a correct response
from the DC - BUT THE PDC ALWAYS SENDS THE RESPONSE TO
UDP PORT 138 INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINATING PORT !!!

I want to *kill* the NT coder who hard coded that port
in NT right now......

A days work down the drain :-(.

Jeremy.