Bug in quota handling / Updated Vxfs-quota patch

Norbert Püschel Pueschel.Norbert at Walzbarren-VAW.ne.uunet.de
Tue Nov 30 06:54:38 GMT 1999

1. I found a bug in the quota code (at least for solaris, can't check
the
others). If only hard quota is set (which is perfectly legal), it
doesn't
work. I have a patch for this.

2. I updated the patch for Veritas filesystem quota support someone
posted
on this list some time ago for 2.06.

Given the recent discussion about maintainance, what should I do with
this
patches ?

Bye,
  N. Pueschel
--
Norbert Pueschel            Koblenzer Str. 122
Dipl.-Inf.                  D-41415 Neuss