vote / opinions required on rpcclient

Bill Brandt brandtwr-samba at draaw.net
Sat Nov 27 20:40:56 GMT 1999

I think the correct answer on this is the one that has been given multiple times
here.  Keep the unix-like cmdline structure that has already been created with
rpcclient, smbmount, etc.  A set of scripts can be created as a package
(possibly one that requires a make installnttools to install them).  These
scripts can be cmdline for cmds like net use, net view, etc. and possibly tcl/tk
or something similar for the usrmgr etc.

Bill