vote / opinions required on rpcclient

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Sat Nov 27 14:59:15 GMT 1999

errr... please no! IMHO you have 2 kinds of people using samba: The UNIX guys
who don't know (and don't want to know) NT, and vice-versa. I think rpcclient
appeals to the UNIX sysadmin types.

  Could you not just create a bunch of scripts or aliases that would give you
those NT commandsbut use rpcclient under the covers? That would make everybody
happy, unless you want to put the WIN32 windows in there ;-(

Greg