NT5rc2 -> Samba PDC

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon Nov 15 22:51:32 GMT 1999

Richard Sharpe wrote:

> I have already coded a fix for this in my efforts to
< get Win2000 to join the domain.  It currently relies on the
> fact that the NTversion in Win2K is 0xB.  It is a hack,
> but it will do.  I am checking now.
>
> If all is OK, I will submit to the HEAD branch
> and 2.0.6 etc.

Can I put a bid in not to commit this to the 2.0 branch.
It only encourages people to use 2.0.x as a PDC.

jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )