last chance for 2.0.6

Tim Potter Tim.Potter at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 9 23:22:54 GMT 1999

Andrew Tridgell writes:

> It's been a while coming but we are finally ready for 2.0.6. Jeremy
> and I plan to release it on Thursday morning Australian time
> (Wednesday afternoon Californian time).
>
> If you have any last minute bug fixes to get in then speak now!

I made a couple of documentation updates in the SAMBA_2_0 branch the
other day which would be nice to have merged into the
SAMBA_2_0_RELEASE branch.

Tim.

--
Tim Potter, System Admin/Programmer              "Disco Stu doesn't advertise"
Advanced Computational Systems CRC, RSISE Bldg Australian National University,