last chance for 2.0.6

Matt Chapman matty at cifs.org
Tue Nov 9 14:59:14 GMT 1999

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 01:52:11AM +1100, Giulio Orsero wrote:

> major issue:
> 1) sighup/log reopening (am I the only one to still have problem with
> this?)

I'd like to get to the bottom of this, but I haven't been able to
reproduce this problem since I added the extra code to the parent. Are you
sure it is in fact the latest version that you are testing with?

Can you reproduce it manually (move logfile out of the way and send SIGHUP;
old log continues to be used) or is it just when trying to perform automatic
log rotation?

	Matt

--
Matthew "Austin" Chapman