last chance for 2.0.6

Giulio Orsero giulioo at tiscalinet.it
Tue Nov 9 14:51:10 GMT 1999

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:31:40 +1100, hai scritto:

>If you have any last minute bug fixes to get in then speak now!
I posted on the list the problems I had with 2.0.6-pre3, don't know if
they have been solved in the meantime, briefly:
major issue:
1) sighup/log reopening (am I the only one to still have problem with
this?)

minor issues:
2) smbmount problem with volume name = dir name.
3) if winzip gets oplock_break it goes in the bg and doesn't open any
file after 30s; however the new code works and now that machine is never
granted an oplock again.

giulioo at tiscalinet.it