Print Driver

Jay.Smith.B at Bayer.Com Jay.Smith.B at Bayer.Com
Wed May 19 15:12:39 GMT 1999

I administrate over 1500 clients and would love to move from an NT print
service
to a samba.  Unfortunately, all my clients are NT and my department requires
the
printer-driver functionality.

I have been impatiently awaiting the Printer Driver functionality for NT.  I
saw some
correspondence in May that suggested it would be included in this distribution
(2.0.4).
I cannot find anything in the documentation that says the functionality has
been
added.  Can anyone tell me when this will be available?

Thanks -
Jay Smith
UNIX Administrator