[Fwd: smbwrapper Red Hat 6.0 compile]

Scott Dudley scottd at goodnet.com
Tue May 11 03:04:09 GMT 1999

This is my second attempt to solicit help compiling smbwrapper.  If this
is not the correct forum for issues related to samba development, please
advise.  I would desperately like to get smbwrapper going as its
functionality is commensurate with another project on which I've been
working.

Many thanks.

--
Regards,