printers share

Michael D. Ivey ivey at realminfo.com
Mon May 10 21:12:21 GMT 1999

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 04:22:16PM +0200, Jean Francois Micouleau wrote:
> It's not an odd samba problem, it's a NT behaviour. The "printers" share
> is a fake one. It's in fact a folder which contains the printer's share
> (when using the rpc spooling system).

Except that there is no printer, so there shouldn't be a fake share,
right?  We have no printer on the box, and don't want people to think
there is one.  Is there anything that can be done?

--
Michael D. Ivey, Dir. of Software Development | "Gravity is a harsh
       REALM Information Technologies         |      mistress."