using ssl and windows 98

Joop Boonen jboonen at worldonline.nl
Sun Mar 28 20:47:36 GMT 1999

Dear all,

I have been trying samba. I found the following difficulty. I have read
that you can also access samba from windows 98 if you compile it with
ssl. I have done this. But i'm not sure if i've done it ok. I got open
ssl 0.9b. After i have complied it and installed i compiled samba
including --with ssl. I have changed the configuration file or anything.

Does someone know what i did wrong. Or what should i change. I need to
use it with ssl or another means so win98 users can connect to my
computer as it's a company sight and they won't change their registry
setting.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Joop Boonen.