Gtk SMB Client

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Mar 23 06:15:27 GMT 1999

Sounds like an interesting project, and I know that this kind of thing
has been talked about before.

One question:  What do you do when someone clicks on a service in the
browse list?  Do you launch smbclient or mount it with smbfs?  Smbfs is
for Linux only, which is why I ask.  You could open a shell with
smbclient or smbsh.

Just curious.

Chris -)-----