VFS

Quinn Coldiron qcoldiron at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 21:36:24 GMT 1999

I talked to one of the Samba team members at Linux World Expo in San
Jose a few weeks ago, but I can't remember the name.  I just remember
he worked at SGI.

Anyway, I am interested in writing a "back end" module for Samba that
can serve database tables as filesystems and he recommended that I
jump in on the VFS development to help finish it first, because it
could be used as the interface to the database code.

Who do I talk to so I can begin working on this?

Quinn

==
     ~	   Quinn P. Coldiron
    . .	   Deal Lab, University of Nebraska