nmbd & netbios name -> many addreses

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Fri Mar 12 05:53:06 GMT 1999

Peter,

Luke's right about the network trace.  Any chance you could grab one with
netmon?

- Turn on netmon, start capture.

- Try to connect to troubled share (this will result in a query going to
  the Samba NBNS).

- Get error message.

- Stop capture.

- Save capture to file and let us know that you have it.

Luke, what method do you prefer for retrieving the capture?  He could
send it as an attachement to both of us (I would really like to see it).

Chris -)-----