The CIFSbench package

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Tue Mar 9 13:47:41 GMT 1999

Majid Tajamolian wrote:
> Hi, Do you know any things about CIFSbench benchmarking tool from the
> Network Appliances Co.?

	Alas, this is the first I've seen of it. I do note
	that netapp doen't have any results from it posed
	as yet...

	In principle, it's easy to write an application that
	produces a given load and measures response and throughput.
	In practice, the devil is in the details.

--dave
Willowdale, Ontario   | http://java.science.yorku.ca/~davecb
Work: (905) 477-0437 Home: (416) 223-8968 Email: davecb at canada.sun.com