win95 domain logons

James Willard james at whispering.org
Tue Mar 9 03:54:45 GMT 1999

Latest CVS (03/08/99 10:45PM EST) does not allow Win95 logons. The message
is "The domain password you supplied is not correct, or access to your logon
server has been denied". And I'm not having a heck of a lot of luck getting
my NT box to log in either. After entering the password at the logon screen,
it waited for a while with the "Logging In" screen and now it's just sitting
there displaying the Windows NT logo. It's been about 5 minutes now... we'll
see what happens.

James