coding binge coming on.

Allen Reese allen at driversoft.com
Sat Mar 6 00:04:29 GMT 1999

That would also help with the DAVE problem where DAVE Sharing can't get
the list of people to let you select which users in the domain to allow
access to the printers it  shares.  ;)

If I remember right that would be a bunch of IPC$ calls, according to the
discussion about how DAVE and win9x implement user list browsing.

But then I may be totaly wrong.  ;)

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.