SUMMARY: rtable_main.c: unable to register(tcp)

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Wed Mar 3 22:06:04 GMT 1999

Sorry for taking up bandwith on this list with this problem.  It was NOT
coming out of Samba (which I am sure you ALL knew already).  It was coming
out of the system Calendar Server, which I didn't even know was running.
I disabled the Calendar and all is well again.

Once again, sorry for the noise...

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE     |  Email:  Tim.Winders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator      |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369        |
|  South Plains College       |  Fax:    806-897-4711               |
|  Levelland, TX  79336       |                                     |