rtable_main.c: unable to register(tcp)

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Wed Mar 3 21:43:55 GMT 1999

I posted this message to the tru64-managers list, but after thinking about
it, the only program change I made was to install Samba-2.0.3 (from
2.0.2).

I don't know if this is coming from Samba.  Sorry if this message doesn't
belong here...

============

I just noticed I am getting a repeating error message on my system consle
(DU 4.0E) which says:

rtable_main.c: unable to register(tcp)

I cannot make this stop and I don't know where it is coming from.  I have
searched my local source directories for a rtable_main.c file hoping to
find the culprit program, but I have not found anything.

I am not in a position to be able to reboot the system at this point.

What is the best way to try to figure out what is causing this problem?

========

So, could this be coming from samba in some way?  I don't see a
rtable_main.c file in the samba-2.0.3 source tree, but I am at a loss.
Any ideas?

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE     |  Email:  Tim.Winders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator      |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369        |
|  South Plains College       |  Fax:    806-897-4711               |
|  Levelland, TX  79336       |                                     |