How come failed authentications aren't ....

Dan Kaminsky effugas at best.com
Mon Mar 1 19:23:48 GMT 1999

Chris:

I think "Debug logs say what Samba is doing, my logs say what the *user* is
doing" put it best.

It's surprising that Samba's logging mechanisms sucks as bad as NT's does.
It's just nice someone's doing something about it.

(Don't think logs are useful?  If they ever try to shut me down, I know I
have 3200+ prints behind me :-)