SV: SIGBUS Panic in smbd

Michael Stockman pgmtekn at algonet.se
Mon Jun 28 22:49:45 GMT 1999

Hello,

Could I ask what MfH(tm) is and when it is expected to be ready, if that information is available? Should the summer get really rainy (or I descide to work even though it's sunny), I might replace all instances of the named variables, if that would contribute 'to the cause'.

Best regards
  Michael Stockman
  pgmtekn-micke at algonet.se