2.0.4b: file structure leackage. Serious bug!

Andy Bakun abakun at reac.com
Mon Jun 21 15:37:48 GMT 1999

Yeah, I uncovered the same problem when copying data off of my cdrom
archive to a samba server.  I was provided with patches to help debug the
problem, but I went out of town and have not had a chance to apply them and
generate the debug logs asked of me.  I will get on it and produce the
debug logs to speed up fixing this.  Sorry for the delay, everyone.

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

>This is 2.0.4b + Win2k patch of Matt Chapman.
>
>Problem description: trying to extract large (~50M) Zip archive using
WinZIP