Autoreconnect from WinNT problem RE: FW: 2.0.4b: unacceptable long browsing times from Windows2000 Beta3

Andrej Borsenkow borsenkow.msk at sni.de
Tue Jun 15 13:33:45 GMT 1999

> Can you try the attached patch against 2.0.4b (which is also a bit of
> a tidy-up
> of the share enumeration code, hence its size).

I won't claim, that it has something to do with this patch, but now I am
connected as nobody after WinNT4.0SP5 startup for all shares. If I kill smbd
(e.g. using SWAT) and connect again, I am connected as myself.

The NT use is different from Wnix user, and I have user mapping from NT to Unix
if it matters.

Anybody have seen it? What info is needed?

regards

/andrej