Mapping error again...

Roberto Lopez rrln at esegi.es
Tue Jun 15 13:43:01 GMT 1999

Oh, all of you are right. That was the first thing I tried.

The point is that I forgot one little thing in my previos message. I use the
lmhosts file for name resolution. As long as I know, port 137 and 138 are
used by precisely for name resolution.

More info:  I am able to connect without a problem when I replicate the
configuration at the office, but I am not able to reproduce the message.

I expect it was a client problem, i.e, W95. I look around to see some info
related to this extrange message, but without any luck.

I would spend some time reading RFC 1001 and 1002, setting log level to 100
and burning my eyes on them  but my boss has other plans for me. But I
promise to do so as soon as I can.

So maybe you could say something more about this issue....

Thanks a lot.

It feels good to know there are a lot of people out there who can waste five
minutes for helping someone like me. Thaks a lot indeed.