Help needed with new parameter

Rune Henssel rune at lyngbyes.dk
Sun Jun 13 11:36:09 GMT 1999

Hello!

I am in the process of trying to write som new functionality into samba 2.0.4b.
What I need is for samba to be able to show/hide selected shares based
on the userid sending the request. At the moment I am solving the problem
using multiple %U includes if smb.conf, but it is rather messy and dificult
to maintain. Hence the need for at "visible to user" parameter.
My problem is that I don't know where to place the code needed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Rune!
    rune at lyngbyes.dk

If among many truth you choose one and follow it blindly, it will become a falsehood and you a fanatic.