out of file structures

Peter Galbavy Peter.Galbavy at knowledge.com
Wed Jun 9 18:48:30 GMT 1999

On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 02:55:54AM +1000, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Yes. Can you reproduce this at will ? Andrew and I have
> been tracking this one and are trying to determine what
> the problem is.

Just as point to note, I have had the same symptoms here with a Win98
box, but did not have the thought to check the log files - which are
long gone. I can try to reproduce it and read some logs if it useful.

The basics are as described, and *only* happen when trying to dump the
contents of a CDROM to a networked drive. Windows 98 though.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd