Roadmap vor 2.x release

Martin Hofbauer Bacher Systems EDV mh at bacher.at
Mon Jun 7 23:28:25 GMT 1999

Many user are waiting for the PDC stuff to be released !

IS there a ( mini) roadmap for the upcomming samba releases
(features ) ?

What is the current state of the release time of 2.1 ?
Especially LDAP Support !

I ( and I think many others, too ) need it for planing the
next SMB Server implementations, migrations, colsolitations

Thank you

Martin Hofbauer                                       IT-Consulting
phone : +43 (1) 60 126-34                   Bacher Systems EDV GmbH
fax   : +43 (1) 60 126-4                         Wienerbergstr. 11B
e-mail: mh at bacher.at                         A-1101 Vienna, Austria