New param "source environment"?

Rune Henssel rune at lyngbyes.dk
Wed Jul 21 01:30:26 GMT 1999

Hello!

I have actually had thoughts along the same lines, a parameter that causes samba to read and process the output (to stdout) from a program, along the same lines as a webserver that reeds data from a CGI script. I just not through considering how to implement it in to samba. My initial thoughts are to use a special version of the handle_include include parameter handler function, phew... ;-) but I don't know how easy it is to do.

Thats my 10 cents.

    Rune!
    rune at lyngbyes.dk
---
If among many truth you choose one and follow it blindly, it will become a falsehood and you a fanatic.