Out of file structures

Michael Reinelt reinelt at eunet.at
Sun Jul 11 10:43:42 GMT 1999

Hi there,

is there already a solution to the "ERROR! Out of file
structures"-problem? I get this error in two situations, one being a
read from an NT-Workstation, the other being a write access.

The first situation happens every night, the samba-Server (a Linux box
running Linux-2.0.36 and samba-2.0.4b) is being backed up with ArcServe
from an NT-Server. Several directories will not be backed up, because of
the above error, they seem to be presented to Arcserve as empty (there
is no error in the arcserve logs).

Second, I got this error while copying a CD with _very_ lots of small
files from an NT-Station to the Samba-Server.

Especially the first situation is quite urgent for me to be fixed,
because I need a runnng backup.

bye,
     Michael

--
netWorks       	                                  Vox: +43 316  692396
Michael Reinelt                                   Fax: +43 316  692343
A-8045 Graz, Austria			      e-mail: reinelt at eunet.at