patch for FILE: and NE??: "print to file" problems

Andy Bakun abakun at reac.com
Fri Jul 2 15:12:17 GMT 1999

Thanks for getting back to me.  I too have noticed that it's still making FILE: and NE??: files, but my users report that they have always been
getting file name prompts when printing to a file since I put applied this patch (before, they would only sometimes get the filename prompt, which was
wasting time, since they'd need to print three or four times trying to get it to prompt because the output would go into the NE??: or FILE: file if it
didn't prompt).