smbmount and Linux 2.2.x

James Willard james at cows.ml.org
Sun Jan 31 21:05:15 GMT 1999

In my original post, I probably should have mentioned that I use neither
glibc or autofs. Both systems are simply libc5 (5.4.46) and manually mounted
by issuing the smbmount command.

James D. Willard
james at cows.ml.org

--
James D. Willard  | Linux/FreeBSD/OpenBSD/Novell/Win/DOS/Minix User
james at cows.ml.org | finger james at cows.ml.org for PGP Public Key